r.Cup is now r.World – The reuse movement just got bigger.

Why reuse? Because our planet is drowning in trash.

Recycling doesn’t work.

Plastic is barely recycled at all. And aluminum is a massive (and toxic) drain on our scarce resources—both to create it and to recycle it.

Composting doesn’t either.

Most compostable cups never actually get composted — and they don’t break down in landfills.

Every year, over 2 billion tons of waste are thrown away across the globe.


The live event industry contributes over 4 billion single-use and disposable cups that end up in landfills each year — in North America alone.

“Despite all the recycling technologies in use, less than 20% of waste is recycled annually, with the remaining 80% becoming part of landfill sites.”

DevelopmentAid 2023

Reuse is the answer.

The best way to end single-use waste is to reuse what we have, over and over. r.World makes it easy.

“Reuse beats single-use every time.”

Stephanie Thomas
Environmental Consultant

“Reusing 10% will stop almost half of plastic waste from entering the ocean.”

World Economic Forum

“…there is no way we can hit our climate goals without reuse.”


“We found that reuse is the best option — and partnering with r.Cup is the best way to implement it.”

Rob Thomas
Regional VP for AEG Presents

r.World is the best reuse solution.

Tired of filling dumpsters with single-use trash? Switch to reusables and we’ll handle the rest.

A better future is in your hands.

Ready to switch to reuse?